To Apply to Register to Vote:
- You must be a U.S. citizen and an Arkansas resident.
- You must be age 18 before the next election within the county.
- You must not presently be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony without your sentence having been discharged or pardoned.
- You must not claim the right to vote in another county or state.
For more information and forms to fill out, please go to http://co.carroll.ar.us
If you are qualified and the information is complete, you will be notified by your local County Clerk.
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
(Sat – Eureka Springs)
Carroll County is a Vote Center County which allows you to vote at any polling site within the county on Election Day or either of the two polling sites during Early Vote.